Here are some new photos i have taken .
Summer went to a local event at Hollytrees museum , Colchester to learn how to make a mini Victorian model room. She enjoyed herself . Summer designed her house how she wanted it including Millie the dog lol bless her .
” I really enjoied myself ,lots of fun and learnt new skills and made new friends.”
Well me and Summer decided to have some girlie time away from her brother and sister so we decide to go to the local zoo. Yes it was raining but we still had fun . We saw some lovely animals and we learnt a lot about the animals .Wow it was amazing walking underwater through the 24m tunnel at the Playa Patagonia sealion pool.
I love it .I wanna go again .Best day ever !
I enjoyed myself seeing all the animals .
hiya all , this is my new intro video i have done. I think it looks cool .
You hear about how people can get shopping for free using vouchers well i did it🙂
Using my Tesco vouchers i managed to get shopping for nothing . I even had the till woman who served me jumping up cheering lol .
Watch the video my partner made of all the goodies lol
(£12.50 Tesco vouchers)
1 x Tin Chicken Soup
1 x Tub Of Hot Chocolate Drink
4 x Tin Spaghetti Hoops
1 x Tin Beans And Sausages
1 x Bottle Of Fruit Juice
1 x Pasta Sauce
1 x Tin Baked Beans
1 x Tin Garden Peas
1 x Tin Sliced Carrots
1 x Jar Of Ham and Beef Paste
1 x Jar Of Strawberry Jam
1 x Jar Of Mayonnaise
1 x Tin Tomato Soup
1 x Part baked 2 Baguette
1 x Box of Vegetable Soup
1 x Bag Of Pasta Quills
1 x Pack Of Spaghetti
1 x Cream Crackers
1 x Sponge Cake
1 x Bag Of Long Grain Rice
2 x Batter mix
1 x Instant Mash
1 x Rich Tea Biscuits
1 x Digestive Biscuits
1 x Pack Of Value Scones
2 x Swiss Roll
1 x Pack Of Crumpets
1 x Tub Of Gravy Granules
1 x Pack Of White Pitta Bread
1 x Loaf of Wholemeal Bread
1 x Box Of Cornflakes
1 x Bag Of Jacket Potatoes
1 x Value Pack Of Yoghurt
1 x Bag Of Fresh Carrots
This video was made by my oldest daughter Summer age 8 years old using panasonic w570 , moshi monsters , paper , pen and plenty of time .
Made by Summer
You can buy these at Tesco , perfect for those who don’t want to spend the whole of time in the kitchen.
It only costs just £5 and ready in ten minutes in the microwave.
Simple to do just remove the turkey from the box, pierce the bag and pop it into the microwave.
The “turkey in ten” is a frozen slow cooked turkey joint with pork, sage and onion stuffing and turkey gravy that can be blasted in the microwave and ready to eat on the dining table ten minutes later.
I wasn’t not sure but I decided to get one to try . But i was shocked how lovely they where . Even my kids prefer this to a big piece of turkey .I personally loved it so yummy and not Dry lol
The meal is so easy and comes with turkey gravy.
It’s perfect for someone on their own or a small family !
Summer ” Delicious , yummy i love it !”
Ryan “Yum yum”
Ellie-may ” It’s good get more Mum”
Perfect for gifts or treats
- 450g (1lb) granulated sugar
- 85g (3oz) butter
- 150ml (¼ pt) milk
- 175g (6oz) evaporated milk
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- A little vegetable oil
- Bar of any chocolate
- Put the sugar, butter, milk and evaporated milk into a pan and heat gently, stirring frequently, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and as the temperature rises, stir the fudge occasionally be careful the sugar doesn’t stick and burn.
- Continue boiling until a temperature of 116C is reached simple test if the fudge is at this temperature by spooning a small amount of the syrup into some iced water, it should form a soft ball.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract slowly.
- Pour into an 18 cm shallow square tin brushed with a little vegetable oil, and leave for 10-15 mins or until almost set. It will set quicker in the fridge.
Mark the fudge into squares with a sharp knife and wait for it to cool.
- Melt some chocolate in a bowl i used the microwave for a minute lol .
- cut a big piece of greaseproof paper and leave it to one side.
- Put the fudge in chocolate , put it on to the greaseproof paper and carry one until all the fudge is done leave for a few minutes.
- feel free to drizzle any of melted chocolate as decoration and leave until fridge until hard.
put a few in e clear bag add a ribbon they will lock very expensive gift.
hi everyone i thought i show what my kids got in their lucky bags in poundland.I personally think they are a bargain because half the time the stuff that’s in the lucky bags a worth a lot of money . They are worth the money i have paid in poundland . My kids love getting their lucky bags . I must state each lucky bag are different !!!!
Inside the boys lucky bag .
chowder activity book ( worth £3.99) , ben ten magic bean (worth £2.49), loom bands (worth 10p), and harry potter figurine (worth £2) .
would of cost £8.58
costing me £1
saving me £7.58!!!!!!
Inside a girls lucky bag.
zinging activity book (worth £3.99) , bratz stickers (worth 50p), loom bands (worth 10p), shaped collectible beanie rubber ( worth £2).
would of cost me £6.59
costing me £1
saving me £5.59!!!!!!
My kids love getting lucky bags.
Summer said ” I love my lucky bags !”
Ryan said ” Wow i love them !”
Ellie-may said ” My fave “