- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 jars baby food you can use vegetable, fruit, or meat baby food BUT MAKE SURE IT DOESN’T HAVE ONION WHICH CAN MAKE A DOG VERY ILL
- Extra flour for using when shaping or using cookie cutters.
- Pour baby food into a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 cups of plain flour and mix well. Make sure you mix the mix up well .
- Sprinkle flour on a tray so it doesn’t get stuck on to the tray.
- Take a piece of the dough and use your hands to make a ball and then flatten the ball down. You can use cookie cutters to cut out the shapes you would like your cookies to be. place on a baking tray .
- Place in 170 c oven for 20 – 25 minutes until golden .
- Allow to cool and serve to your dog.
i love them a lot said Millie